OVAH Returns Policy • Can I Return My Items?
In order for a return to be accepted by us, and you are returning because you have changed your mind or are dissatisfied with your purchase, please ensure you have complied with the following:
- Items must be returned in a condition suitable for re-selling. They must be unworn, in original packaging with all tags still attached. Please take care not to damage the items as this will result in a refund being refused. Sorry.
For all other scenarios, UK statutory rights will apply.
Returning your order is easy...
- Complete the returns form which would have been included in your parcel
- Ensure the items are repackaged appropriately, securely and with the returns form enclosed (do not put the returns label inside the package)
- Securely affix the label to the front of the parcel
- UK Customers - Take the parcel to your local Post Office and obtain a proof of postage. Returns made this way are free.
- EU Customers - Use a postal service/courier of your choice to have the parcel delivered back to us. The parcel remains your responsibility until it reaches us
- Non-EU Customers - Ensure the words 'Returned Goods' are written clearly on the parcel, Use a postal service/courier of your choice to have the parcel delivered back to us. The parcel remains your responsibility until it reaches us
- Returns made from outside of the UK are to be paid by the customer
It is important that you retain your proof of postage and keep it safe as we cannot accept responsibility for lost items where this cannot be provided.
You can return your order to us using an alternative delivery method/provider if you wish, however we regret that we cannot refund returns costs unless you are returning due to an error on our part. In addition, when using an alternative method/provider, we cannot accept responsibility for items that go missing in transit.
If you wish to return your order because it is damaged or you feel an error has been made on our part...
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll do our best to put it right!
If you would like an exchange...
We will keep you posted throughout the process. Should the product you wish to exchange for cost more or less, we will contact you to pay/refund the difference (see below for additional information regarding refunds).
All exchanges are subject to availability and should there be any issues, we may opt to refund you instead.
If you would like a refund...
We will refund you as appropriate. In most cases, this will be actioned as soon as we have received and verified your return meets the above criteria, however during peak periods, this may take up to 14 days. We will notify you when we have actioned a refund, but please be aware that funds can take up to 4 working days to appear in your account - this is due to bank clearing processes, which are beyond our control.
With regards to the original postage paid when you ordered, we will refund the basic delivery cost. So if, for example, you opted for Next Day Delivery, we would instead refund you the equivalent of the lowest value delivery method.
Refunds when an order was placed as part of special offer...
If your order was part of a multi-buy offer (for example, 3 for 2, any 3 for £50, etc) or a cumulative discount (for example, 15% off when you spend over £50, etc), we will re-asses your eligibility for that offer taking into account what has been returned. We will treat it as if you had not purchased the returned item(s) in the first place and if that makes you ineligible for the offer, we will refund you as if you had not taken part in that offer.
For example, if you purchased 3 items under a 3 for 2 offer, you would have got the cheapest item free. if you returned the cheapest item, you would receive no refund as the 3 for 2 offer would no longer apply.
Similarly, if you took part in an offer where it was 15% off when you spend over £50 and spent £55, returning an item for a refund would most likely take you below the minimum spend for that offer, so we'd refund you the equivalent as if that 15% discount never applied.
Refunds where a voucher code was used...
If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
Questions about our returns and refunds policy...?
Please email us at email@example.com